There’s nothing an episode of Friends and a cup of cinnamon tea+Fireball can’t fix.
"You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player, etc and write down the first 10 songs, then pass it on to 10 people. One rule: no skipping!"
I was tagged by my dear pal across-the-oonaverse
1. Mehendi Rachi (Mumford and Sons)
2. Streets of Fire (The New Pornographers)
3. Before it’s Over (Dogfight)
4. Do I Love You Because You’re Beautiful? (Cinderella/Julie Andrews)
5. Last Chance (Maroon 5)
6. Super Trooper (ABBA)
7. The Edge of Glory (Lady Gaga)
8. Ces Soirees La (Jersey Boys)
9. Pompeii (Vitamin String Quartet Bastille Cover)
10. Come Back Home—Live at Brixton Academy (Two Door Cinema Club)
i knew this guy in middle school who when asked about his future plans, even by school counselors or teachers would without fail always chant,
KICK ASS, GO TO SPACE
REPRESENT THE HUMAN RACE
i wonder what he’s up to these days.
- Beethoven: ARE YOU READY TO HEAR SOME SYMPHONIES?!
- Audience: *cheers*
- Beethoven: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!